RAWR

hey thanks for lookin at my blog I hope I can do some awesome stuff on here and keep you surpised some of this might be personal and some might just be random pics, short stories, or stuff like that!







keep rawrin and rollin



Saturday, May 7, 2011

awesome things that made today pure awesomeness

1. tha pic abouve ^^^^ lol I speel badz
2. Talkin to my friend uncoolcarrot (blog uncoolcarrot.blogspot.com) alot today
3. Coming up with awesome jokes with her such as look behind you, Ellen ;), and CORNDOG
4. Getting on my blog
5. Almost being done with math and english
6. Seeing that I had 31 page views!!!!
thats really awesome people sad thing is that THAT NO ONE HAS FOLLOWED ME!!!!!!!!!

~ keep rawrin and rollin

P.S. comin with more short stories soon!!! :) love yall

No comments:

Post a Comment