RAWR

hey thanks for lookin at my blog I hope I can do some awesome stuff on here and keep you surpised some of this might be personal and some might just be random pics, short stories, or stuff like that!







keep rawrin and rollin



Friday, May 6, 2011

My short story

The Ghost
Yesterday started out as any other day. I got up and ready went to school and a came home. But it wasn’t until last night that things got really freaky.
 
After washing my hair I got out of the shower and started towel drying my hair and heard some one calling me. Or so I thought. I went and got my robe let down my hair and went to go get my blow dryer. Walking down the hallway I saw some one or maybe something walk past me. I just did a double take and when I saw nothing and thought to myself “I’m just imaging stuff.” Then I heard someone calling my name again but this time it sounded more light and airy. Knowing I was home by myself I was starting to freak out but I knew better. When I started blow drying my hair I saw something float by my dresser and then something fell off and broke. I got up and saw some thing so amazing so so unexplainable. I saw this girl waving at me. I was so scared I started screaming then the girl tilted her head and put one boney finger up to her mouth as if trying to tell me to be quiet but that only made me scream more. Then heard something even more amazing then seeing her she said “What’s wrong?” Then I found myself doing something really strange. I started explaining why I was screaming as I went through every detail she disappeared. I didn’t know what was going on at all. Then when I said I knew she wasn’t real she just disappeared and said “I’m.” Such a simple sentence that said a thousand words to me. I fell asleep that night debating what I saw and heard wondering was it just me or was it really real.

plz tell me what you think!!! :)

~ keep rawrin and rollin

2 comments:

  1. Awesoooommmmmeeeeeeennnneeeeeeessssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. THX!!!!!!!!!!! lol i like ur short stories to!!!!!!!!!! i hope to make some as awesome as yours!!!!

    ReplyDelete