RAWR

hey thanks for lookin at my blog I hope I can do some awesome stuff on here and keep you surpised some of this might be personal and some might just be random pics, short stories, or stuff like that!







keep rawrin and rollin



Friday, May 13, 2011

Things That Made My Week AWEsome*****

1. The pic above ^^^^^^^^
2. Getting to see my friend uncoolcarrot (go to her blog at uncoolcarrot.blogspot.com)
3. Going to City Church (look up citychurchamarillo up on YouTube)
4. Seeing my puppy Buddy --->>

5. Sitting on the "Spinny Chair"
6. Being Really BORED jk didnt make my week awesome
7. Seeing I have 62 views!!!!!! that is SO AWEsome!!!!!!!!!!!

also plz follow  and go to my facebook fan page RAWR BLOG

~keep rawrin and rollin      ****** plz note the Things That Made My Week AWEsome are just because I have not been able to update in a while this will NOT be perment. thxs for your time.

No comments:

Post a Comment