RAWR

hey thanks for lookin at my blog I hope I can do some awesome stuff on here and keep you surpised some of this might be personal and some might just be random pics, short stories, or stuff like that!







keep rawrin and rollin



Saturday, May 14, 2011

Things That Made My Day Awesome

1. yep now ya know that im short ^^^^^ but yeah I like the pic
2. Being able to see my cuzinz
3. Having my big sissys baby shower today.
4. Making a Wattpad so I can publish my storys there for now on (my username is missprissally)
5. Being able to make more QOTDs
6. And looking for people to interview for the blog! like famous authors or awesome stars such as Taylor Swift, Rascal Flatts, Justin Bieber, or Cody Simpson
7. Lookin for books to read

~keep rawrin and rollin

No comments:

Post a Comment