RAWR

hey thanks for lookin at my blog I hope I can do some awesome stuff on here and keep you surpised some of this might be personal and some might just be random pics, short stories, or stuff like that!







keep rawrin and rollin



Sunday, May 8, 2011

WORST NEWS EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey guys
Well this is THE WORST NEWS EVER!!!!!!!  My crush is moving!!!!!! this like absolutly sucks!!!!!!!!!!! If my friend uncoolcarrot would answer her facebook I could probaly take him to City Church!!! but she wont answer.... I hate this idk wat to do....... sometimes i wonder if life just likes to throw curve balls at me when I dont have a bat.......... Is just posable that he might NOT move at all?????? eh prob not but I guess there might all ways be hope oh well. but this still sucks..........

and last night I had a dream brittslovinlife and him met and then he formed this giagtic crush on her.......... :P well hope for the best i guess bie ppl

~keep rawrin and rollin

1 comment:

  1. Just hope a new a cuter guy moves in! Wuvs Cha Ally!!! (like my sis) Haha Bie Bie Evil Clown(;

    ~Dont be skeered

    ReplyDelete